Is Alyssa Milano Having a Boy or a Girl?
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin1 of 6
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Sarah Palin Hosting Sportsman Channel Show 'Amazing America'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 9:47:30 AM
- New York Times Journalist Mocked on Twitter After Las Vegas Sun Scoops PaperMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 9:05:09 AM
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:34:51 AM
- Apple, Google and Facebook Call for More Controls on Government SurveillanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:30:47 AM
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scores IMAX ReleaseMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:14:40 AM
- Sarah Palin Hosting Sportsman Channel Show 'Amazing America'
She's not good at keeping secrets!
First-time mama-to-be Alyssa Milano shared with fans Monday night that she and talent agent hubby-of-two-years David Bugliari are having a boy!
"As fun as it was reading all of your gender predictions on Twitter, I’m really bad at keeping secrets and had to share (not to mention, I was bound to unintentionally slip at some point)," the "Who's the Boss" star, 38, wrote on her website. "David and I are elated to announce that we are having a baby boy. We can’t wait to meet him. Boys names, anyone?"
Earlier in the day, Milano tweeted about the announcement, "Because I'm the worst with secrets - David & I will announce the gender of our baby tonight at 6pm PST on my website."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite