Is Alyssa Milano Having a Boy or a Girl?
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin1 of 6
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Sondheim himself sings in HBO's 'Six by Sondheim'MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:59:32 AM
- Final suspect in Dutch art heist arrested in UKMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:48:53 AM
- NBC's 'Sound of Music Live': Hollywood's Best ReactionsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:00:00 PM
- Oprah Winfrey Says Goodbye to Nelson Mandela: 'My Hero' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:01:17 PM
- Paul Walker Death: Man Arrested for Allegedly Stealing Part of Wrecked PorscheMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:29:13 PM
- Sondheim himself sings in HBO's 'Six by Sondheim'
She's not good at keeping secrets!
First-time mama-to-be Alyssa Milano shared with fans Monday night that she and talent agent hubby-of-two-years David Bugliari are having a boy!
"As fun as it was reading all of your gender predictions on Twitter, I’m really bad at keeping secrets and had to share (not to mention, I was bound to unintentionally slip at some point)," the "Who's the Boss" star, 38, wrote on her website. "David and I are elated to announce that we are having a baby boy. We can’t wait to meet him. Boys names, anyone?"
Earlier in the day, Milano tweeted about the announcement, "Because I'm the worst with secrets - David & I will announce the gender of our baby tonight at 6pm PST on my website."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite