Is Alyssa Milano Having a Boy or a Girl?
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin1 of 6
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:53:47 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- CBS Orders Mark Burnett, Roma Downey Miniseries 'Dovekeepers'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:26:31 AM
- 'Suits' Returning to USA Network Thursdays as Lead-in for Denis Leary Comedy &MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:15:54 AM
- 'Home Alone' Star Macaulay Culkin Sings About Pizza Now (Audio)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:02:59 AM
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study Finds
She's not good at keeping secrets!
First-time mama-to-be Alyssa Milano shared with fans Monday night that she and talent agent hubby-of-two-years David Bugliari are having a boy!
"As fun as it was reading all of your gender predictions on Twitter, I’m really bad at keeping secrets and had to share (not to mention, I was bound to unintentionally slip at some point)," the "Who's the Boss" star, 38, wrote on her website. "David and I are elated to announce that we are having a baby boy. We can’t wait to meet him. Boys names, anyone?"
Earlier in the day, Milano tweeted about the announcement, "Because I'm the worst with secrets - David & I will announce the gender of our baby tonight at 6pm PST on my website."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite