Find Out Which Celeb Asked Out Newly Single Eva Longoria
- Photo: American Broadcasting Companies1 of 6
- Photo: Johnny Lawrence/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: VPC/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Dane Cook, who has been linked to Jessica Simpson in the past, used his Twitter account to test the waters with the actress Friday morning.
"Is it too soon to ask Eva Longoria if she's ready to date?" Cook, 38, asked his followers. "I'd like to take her to dinner, a divorce and then a movie."
Though Longoria, 35, has yet to respond to the comedian's tweet, a source close to the actress tells UsMagazine.com that she's ready to move forward. "She's figuring out how to put her life back together," the insider says.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite