First Look: Gene Simmons' Wedding Invitation
- Photo: PS3/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 15
- Photo: Richard E. Aaron/Retna Ltd.2 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: A&E/Promotional6 of 15
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures7 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/GettyImages.com8 of 15
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Evans Vestal Ward/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Retna Digital11 of 15
- Photo: Retna Digital12 of 15
- Photo: Retna Digital13 of 15
- Photo: © RD / Kabik / Retna Digital/Retna Digital14 of 15
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
RELATED: TV's Best Celebrity Weddings
The KISS frontman and his actress wife got an assist from their kids, Nick and Sophie, who literally had a hand in helping to spread the word.
The beautifully written invite contains a hand-drawn family picture by Nick. Sophie, meanwhile, took charge of the writing duties, penning the quirky verbiage "Classy Cocktail Attire Requested, although we know some Rockstar attire will be worn."
During a vacation in Belize, Gene finally asked Shannon, his love of 28 years, to marry him.. "I come with so much baggage, but you're the only friend I've got. You're the only one I love ... and you're the only one I ever will love," he told her as he proposed.
The couple will exchange nuptials on Oct. 1 in Beverly Hills, Calif. Their hit reality show, "Gene Simmons' Family Jewels," premieres its new season just a few days later, on Oct. 4, on A&E. Check out the invitation at ET.com!
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite