First Look: Gene Simmons' Wedding Invitation
- Photo: PS3/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 15
- Photo: Richard E. Aaron/Retna Ltd.2 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: A&E/Promotional6 of 15
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures7 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/GettyImages.com8 of 15
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Evans Vestal Ward/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Retna Digital11 of 15
- Photo: Retna Digital12 of 15
- Photo: Retna Digital13 of 15
- Photo: © RD / Kabik / Retna Digital/Retna Digital14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
RELATED: TV's Best Celebrity Weddings
The KISS frontman and his actress wife got an assist from their kids, Nick and Sophie, who literally had a hand in helping to spread the word.
The beautifully written invite contains a hand-drawn family picture by Nick. Sophie, meanwhile, took charge of the writing duties, penning the quirky verbiage "Classy Cocktail Attire Requested, although we know some Rockstar attire will be worn."
During a vacation in Belize, Gene finally asked Shannon, his love of 28 years, to marry him.. "I come with so much baggage, but you're the only friend I've got. You're the only one I love ... and you're the only one I ever will love," he told her as he proposed.
The couple will exchange nuptials on Oct. 1 in Beverly Hills, Calif. Their hit reality show, "Gene Simmons' Family Jewels," premieres its new season just a few days later, on Oct. 4, on A&E. Check out the invitation at ET.com!
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite