First Look: Gene Simmons' Wedding Invitation
- Photo: PS3/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 15
- Photo: Richard E. Aaron/Retna Ltd.2 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: A&E/Promotional6 of 15
- Photo: Target/Fame Pictures7 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/GettyImages.com8 of 15
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Evans Vestal Ward/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Retna Digital11 of 15
- Photo: Retna Digital12 of 15
- Photo: Retna Digital13 of 15
- Photo: © RD / Kabik / Retna Digital/Retna Digital14 of 15
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
RELATED: TV's Best Celebrity Weddings
The KISS frontman and his actress wife got an assist from their kids, Nick and Sophie, who literally had a hand in helping to spread the word.
The beautifully written invite contains a hand-drawn family picture by Nick. Sophie, meanwhile, took charge of the writing duties, penning the quirky verbiage "Classy Cocktail Attire Requested, although we know some Rockstar attire will be worn."
During a vacation in Belize, Gene finally asked Shannon, his love of 28 years, to marry him.. "I come with so much baggage, but you're the only friend I've got. You're the only one I love ... and you're the only one I ever will love," he told her as he proposed.
The couple will exchange nuptials on Oct. 1 in Beverly Hills, Calif. Their hit reality show, "Gene Simmons' Family Jewels," premieres its new season just a few days later, on Oct. 4, on A&E. Check out the invitation at ET.com!
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite