Fishel: Teen stars have it 'more difficult'Related: Celeb Gloss, Where Are They Now
- Photo: Mia Wallace/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
On doing reality shows:
"I never really contemplated it."
RELATED: See photos of stars spotted kissing
"The main reason that I wouldn't want to do it is I just don't have enough exciting things going on in my life! I live 45 miles away from L.A. in Orange County. I'm very secluded. I go to school full-time and I do 'The Dish.' I don't go to clubs anymore; I don't have any real crazy fun going on that people would want to watch. I'm certainly no Kardashian!"
On avoiding nude scenes:
"I have always stood by not wanting to do nudity in a movie. Right after 'Boy Meets World' ended, a lot of the parts I was being offered were exactly that. Like, 'and then you have this heavy sex scene,' and I was like, 'No, no, no. I don't need to change my image that much.'"
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite