'Flipping Out' star Jenni Pulos welcomes baby girl, Alianna Marika
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: @ 2012 WhoSay Jenni Pulos/.2 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: JAD/ZOJ/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: AB1/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Jenni Pulos has a new reason to flip out: She's a first-time mom! The star of Bravo's "Flipping Out" welcomed a baby girl with her hubby Jonathan Nassos on Saturday, her rep confirms to Us Weekly exclusively.
"Mommy and baby are doing well," her rep tells Us. The couple named their new bundle of joy Alianna Marika and she weighs in at 8 pounds 10 ounces, 21 inches long.
Revealing the news that she was pregnant to Us back in January, the reality star, who serves as "Flipping Out" boss Jeff Lewis' executive assistant, shared that she suffered a miscarriage shortly after her wedding in May 2012.
Surprisingly, she found out she was pregnant again in October. "It was the best surprise. I never knew it was fairly common to get pregnant after a miscarriage," she told Us. "I didn't think it would happen so quickly. I was open to IVF or adoption. Later, we stared at our ultrasound and said, 'Wow. Life is crazy!"
Finding out she was going to be a first-time mom at age 40 was scary at first, she admitted.
"I still can't believe this is happening," she said at the time. "I won't lie: I'm scared! I'm like, 'How am I going to be a mom? I'm so immature! But I'm going for it. It's so exciting."
No doubt she's enjoying her new bundle of joy with her Chicago-based orthopedic surgeon hubby, who she says will be a standout father.
"I see the kind of son and brother he is, and I know he'll be a great father," she explained in January. "Right now, he's dad to our dogs. He even gets them to kiss my belly."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite