Former Nanny Says Kardashians Off-Camera Were Spoiled But Pleasant
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: StarTraks4 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/.9 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks10 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.13 of 17
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 17
- Photo: kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/.15 of 17
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Entertainment Tonight -- The Kardashians' family life has been exposed on reality television for quite some time now, but former nanny Pam Behan reveals to ET what the family was really like when the cameras weren't around.
Behan, who is writing a memoir about her experiences with the Kardashian family, revealed that she found the family pleasant, for the most part, but that they were certainly spoiled.
"I would say they were definitely spoiled," she said. "Any kid that grows up in Malibu or Beverly Hills is spoiled, but that doesn't mean that they were naughty or bad. They never disrespected me."
Behan also addressed the unrelenting rumors about Khloe being fathered by someone other than her father, Robert, saying that she "truly believed" that Robert was her birth father and that Khloe was probably his favorite child.
The former Kardashian nanny admitted that the family can be a little wild at times but nevertheless maintains a very strong familial bond.
"They are crazy and zany and whatever, but you know what? They're always getting together; nobody [has] moved off; and they really do genuinely love each other," she evaluated.
Check out the full interview to hear Behan recount an incident in which Kourtney "almost killed" her as well as her thoughts on Kim's marriage to Kris Humphries.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON ETONLINE:
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Even boldfaced names like Pamela Anderson and John Krasinski get star-struck on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite