Former Nanny Says Kardashians Off-Camera Were Spoiled But Pleasant
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: StarTraks4 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/.9 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks10 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.13 of 17
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 17
- Photo: kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/.15 of 17
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Entertainment Tonight -- The Kardashians' family life has been exposed on reality television for quite some time now, but former nanny Pam Behan reveals to ET what the family was really like when the cameras weren't around.
Behan, who is writing a memoir about her experiences with the Kardashian family, revealed that she found the family pleasant, for the most part, but that they were certainly spoiled.
"I would say they were definitely spoiled," she said. "Any kid that grows up in Malibu or Beverly Hills is spoiled, but that doesn't mean that they were naughty or bad. They never disrespected me."
Behan also addressed the unrelenting rumors about Khloe being fathered by someone other than her father, Robert, saying that she "truly believed" that Robert was her birth father and that Khloe was probably his favorite child.
The former Kardashian nanny admitted that the family can be a little wild at times but nevertheless maintains a very strong familial bond.
"They are crazy and zany and whatever, but you know what? They're always getting together; nobody [has] moved off; and they really do genuinely love each other," she evaluated.
Check out the full interview to hear Behan recount an incident in which Kourtney "almost killed" her as well as her thoughts on Kim's marriage to Kris Humphries.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON ETONLINE:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite