Former Nanny Says Kardashians Off-Camera Were Spoiled But Pleasant
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: StarTraks4 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/.9 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks10 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.13 of 17
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 17
- Photo: kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/.15 of 17
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Entertainment Tonight -- The Kardashians' family life has been exposed on reality television for quite some time now, but former nanny Pam Behan reveals to ET what the family was really like when the cameras weren't around.
Behan, who is writing a memoir about her experiences with the Kardashian family, revealed that she found the family pleasant, for the most part, but that they were certainly spoiled.
"I would say they were definitely spoiled," she said. "Any kid that grows up in Malibu or Beverly Hills is spoiled, but that doesn't mean that they were naughty or bad. They never disrespected me."
Behan also addressed the unrelenting rumors about Khloe being fathered by someone other than her father, Robert, saying that she "truly believed" that Robert was her birth father and that Khloe was probably his favorite child.
The former Kardashian nanny admitted that the family can be a little wild at times but nevertheless maintains a very strong familial bond.
"They are crazy and zany and whatever, but you know what? They're always getting together; nobody [has] moved off; and they really do genuinely love each other," she evaluated.
Check out the full interview to hear Behan recount an incident in which Kourtney "almost killed" her as well as her thoughts on Kim's marriage to Kris Humphries.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON ETONLINE:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite