- Photo: Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Walter McBride / WM Photos/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: PPNY / GSNY/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
By Kat Giantis
Hopeful or hopeless romantic? You be the judge. Kelsey Grammer has yet to finalize his prenup-free divorce from third wife Camille, but he's firmly focused on the future, which means giving that whole "till death do us part" thing another try with flight attendant Kayte Walsh.
Walsh, 29, was snapped in a Washington, D.C., train station this weekend sporting a honkin' diamond ring on her all-important finger, prompting his rep to confirm long-simmering rumors that the 55-year-old "Frasier" star had popped the question.
"I believe that their engagement has been public knowledge for several months," his rep tells Wonderwall, adding to Radar Online, "They never really announced it. They are very happy and very much in love."
The demonstrative duo, who, sadly, suffered a miscarriage in August, kissed for photographers at the train station and happily posed arm in arm on the red carpet at Sunday's Kennedy Center Honors.
RELATED: The year in hookups and breakups
The engagement confirmation comes on the heels of news that the actor recently bought a $6.5 million New York pad to settle into with Walsh, a purchase that may or may not have been designed to annoy estranged wife Camille.
"Kelsey was a very difficult man to have a relationship with," the ridiculously self-involved "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" blonde told People in October, revealing that the abrupt way he ended their 13-year marriage over the summer left her feeling "completely abandoned" and "dismissed."
Perhaps Camille, who filed for divorce in July citing the usual irreconcilable differences, can find some solace by curling up in the mountain of money she's expected to receive in the divorce.
No word on whether Grammer will rethink his prenuptial agreement strategy with Walsh.
Grammer has two children with Camille, daughter Mason, 9, and son Jude, 6. He also has a 27-year-old daughter with first wife Doreen Alderman, and an 18-year-old daughter with hairdresser Barrie Buckner, who arrived during his second marriage to exotic dancer Leigh-Anne Csuhany.
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite