Frances Bean Cobain Calls Kendall Jenner a "Self-Absorbed Idiot"
- Photo: Kido/FRIOLO/NPG1 of 8
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks2 of 8
- Photo: MRM/NPG3 of 8
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet4 of 8
- Photo: DMac/Fame Flynet5 of 8
- Photo: Steve Matthews/NPG6 of 8
- Photo: Dean/MRM/NPG7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Exodus' Director Ridley Scott Explains Controversial Casting DecisionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:38:00 AM
- Time Warner Ends Negotiations With Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:33:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother,' CBS Top Repeat-Heavy NightMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 9:12:00 AM
- Slow Box Office Thursday for 'November Man' and 'As Above/So Below&apMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:39:00 AM
- '99 Homes' brings US subprime crisis to VeniceMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:31:34 AM
- 'Exodus' Director Ridley Scott Explains Controversial Casting Decision
The feud began on Tuesday, May 21 when Keeping Up With the Kardashians star Jenner, 17, tweeted (via Gossip Cop), "Just wish things could be easier sometimes mann."
"Oh shh. There are kids on earth abandoned & homeless who forcibly drink contaminated water because clean water isn't accessible," artist Cobain, 20, replied. "Oh ya, not to mention, CANCER, famine, poverty, draught, disease, natural disasters, Death. F---, Humans are so self involved . . . I'd like to thank my parents for providing me with a high IQ & I'd like to thank my grams for encouraging me not to be a self absorbed idiot."
Model Jenner deleted her initial tweet, and didn't immediately respond to Cobain. But on Thursday night, she decided to fire back.
"An individuals feelings are relative to their environment. you don't know me, you don't even know what I was referring to," she wrote (via Gossip Cop), which she later deleted. "I am aware that I am very privileged and blessed, and I'm thankful for that everyday. I know there are greater problems . . . in the world. I pray for those people every night and give back as much as I can. So who are you to judge me?"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite