Francesca Eastwood bombarded with angry messages after destroying designer bag
- Photo: TylerShields.com/Promotional1 of 6
- Photo: Nick Ut/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: REMY DE LA MAUVINIERE/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Clint Eastwood's model daughter Francesca has infuriated fashion fans after slashing a $100,000 designer leather handbag and setting it on fire for a controversial new shoot with her photographer boyfriend, Tyler Shields.
RELATED: Models With Famous Parents
The cameraman is famous for his provocative pictures of celebrities like Eastwood, Lindsay Lohan and Mischa Barton, and Shields' latest art endeavor sees him and his girlfriend take a chainsaw to a red Hermes Birkin bag before sending it up in flames.
The edgy photos have prompted a flurry of angry responses from budget-conscious fashionistas on Facebook and Twitter, with some even sending 19-year-old Francesca Eastwood death threats online, according to TMZ and Gossip Cop.
One user writes, "Some of us actually have to work and live check 2 check, spoiled rotten b---- to burn 100k bag (sic)," while another fumes, "You should kill urself (sic), ungrateful b---- - wasted money when families can't eat."
According to TMZ, sources close to Eastwood say she's stunned by the response, but feels that "people just don't understand art," as she's reportedly told her friends.
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite