Francesca Eastwood bombarded with angry messages after destroying designer bag
- Photo: TylerShields.com/Promotional1 of 6
- Photo: Nick Ut/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: REMY DE LA MAUVINIERE/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:16:17 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Season 4 Soars Over Last Season DebutMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:38:52 AM
- George Clooney Voices Support of Ukrainian Protestors, Boxing Champs Via Cell Phone (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:38:44 AM
- Megyn Kelly Declares She's 'Not One of the Opinion Hosts at Fox' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:33:14 AM
- Simon Cowell Tells Jay Leno: Spice Girls Were My Biggest Career Regret (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:13:23 AM
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'
Clint Eastwood's model daughter Francesca has infuriated fashion fans after slashing a $100,000 designer leather handbag and setting it on fire for a controversial new shoot with her photographer boyfriend, Tyler Shields.
RELATED: Models With Famous Parents
The cameraman is famous for his provocative pictures of celebrities like Eastwood, Lindsay Lohan and Mischa Barton, and Shields' latest art endeavor sees him and his girlfriend take a chainsaw to a red Hermes Birkin bag before sending it up in flames.
The edgy photos have prompted a flurry of angry responses from budget-conscious fashionistas on Facebook and Twitter, with some even sending 19-year-old Francesca Eastwood death threats online, according to TMZ and Gossip Cop.
One user writes, "Some of us actually have to work and live check 2 check, spoiled rotten b---- to burn 100k bag (sic)," while another fumes, "You should kill urself (sic), ungrateful b---- - wasted money when families can't eat."
According to TMZ, sources close to Eastwood say she's stunned by the response, but feels that "people just don't understand art," as she's reportedly told her friends.
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite