Francesca Eastwood bombarded with angry messages after destroying designer bag
- Photo: TylerShields.com/Promotional1 of 6
- Photo: Nick Ut/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: REMY DE LA MAUVINIERE/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Clint Eastwood's model daughter Francesca has infuriated fashion fans after slashing a $100,000 designer leather handbag and setting it on fire for a controversial new shoot with her photographer boyfriend, Tyler Shields.
RELATED: Models With Famous Parents
The cameraman is famous for his provocative pictures of celebrities like Eastwood, Lindsay Lohan and Mischa Barton, and Shields' latest art endeavor sees him and his girlfriend take a chainsaw to a red Hermes Birkin bag before sending it up in flames.
The edgy photos have prompted a flurry of angry responses from budget-conscious fashionistas on Facebook and Twitter, with some even sending 19-year-old Francesca Eastwood death threats online, according to TMZ and Gossip Cop.
One user writes, "Some of us actually have to work and live check 2 check, spoiled rotten b---- to burn 100k bag (sic)," while another fumes, "You should kill urself (sic), ungrateful b---- - wasted money when families can't eat."
According to TMZ, sources close to Eastwood say she's stunned by the response, but feels that "people just don't understand art," as she's reportedly told her friends.
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite