Francesca Eastwood bombarded with angry messages after destroying designer bag
- Photo: TylerShields.com/Promotional1 of 6
- Photo: Nick Ut/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: REMY DE LA MAUVINIERE/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Clint Eastwood's model daughter Francesca has infuriated fashion fans after slashing a $100,000 designer leather handbag and setting it on fire for a controversial new shoot with her photographer boyfriend, Tyler Shields.
RELATED: Models With Famous Parents
The cameraman is famous for his provocative pictures of celebrities like Eastwood, Lindsay Lohan and Mischa Barton, and Shields' latest art endeavor sees him and his girlfriend take a chainsaw to a red Hermes Birkin bag before sending it up in flames.
The edgy photos have prompted a flurry of angry responses from budget-conscious fashionistas on Facebook and Twitter, with some even sending 19-year-old Francesca Eastwood death threats online, according to TMZ and Gossip Cop.
One user writes, "Some of us actually have to work and live check 2 check, spoiled rotten b---- to burn 100k bag (sic)," while another fumes, "You should kill urself (sic), ungrateful b---- - wasted money when families can't eat."
According to TMZ, sources close to Eastwood say she's stunned by the response, but feels that "people just don't understand art," as she's reportedly told her friends.
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite