Francesca Eastwood bombarded with angry messages after destroying designer bag
- Photo: TylerShields.com/Promotional1 of 6
- Photo: Nick Ut/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: REMY DE LA MAUVINIERE/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Clint Eastwood's model daughter Francesca has infuriated fashion fans after slashing a $100,000 designer leather handbag and setting it on fire for a controversial new shoot with her photographer boyfriend, Tyler Shields.
RELATED: Models With Famous Parents
The cameraman is famous for his provocative pictures of celebrities like Eastwood, Lindsay Lohan and Mischa Barton, and Shields' latest art endeavor sees him and his girlfriend take a chainsaw to a red Hermes Birkin bag before sending it up in flames.
The edgy photos have prompted a flurry of angry responses from budget-conscious fashionistas on Facebook and Twitter, with some even sending 19-year-old Francesca Eastwood death threats online, according to TMZ and Gossip Cop.
One user writes, "Some of us actually have to work and live check 2 check, spoiled rotten b---- to burn 100k bag (sic)," while another fumes, "You should kill urself (sic), ungrateful b---- - wasted money when families can't eat."
According to TMZ, sources close to Eastwood say she's stunned by the response, but feels that "people just don't understand art," as she's reportedly told her friends.
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite