Francesca Eastwood's stepmom Dina explains Las Vegas wedding
- Photo: INB/Ivan Nikolov/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Getty/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: WireImage/Getty Images/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: FS2/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: THIBAULT CAMUS/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Francesca Eastwood learned the hard way that not everything stays in Vegas. The 20-year-old daughter of actor Clint Eastwood tied the knot with Jonah Hill's brother, Jordan Feldstein, in Las Vegas on Nov. 17, and Us Weekly reported on Nov. 25 that Francesca is already planning to get the marriage annulled. In an upcoming appearance on Bethenny Frankel's talk show, Dina Eastwood confirms her stepdaughter's intentions to end the marriage and explains why the wedding occurred.
"She's an adrenaline junkie," Dina tells Frankel in the Dec. 10 episode of "Bethenny." "She's a lovely, smart, amazing person who will do a goof-off at a whim."
"Do you feel it's a PR stunt?" the talk show host asked.
"No, goodness, no PR stunt. Oh gosh. All the Eastwood children are out of the spotlight [and] don't like to do stuff," the "Mrs. Eastwood and Company" star, who filed for divorce from Clint last month, explained. "Francesca would actually do something like that thinking that no one would ever find out. They don't get that they are tied to Clint Eastwood or that they have a little bit of success on their own. So she calls me and says, 'I didn't think anyone would find out.' Are you sh----- me? Like, what are you doing? Get home. I just want to wring her neck, but I am going to hug her too."
"So it's annulled now?" Frankel inquired. "They were drinking?"
"She says no drinking but she's 20, so of course she tells her stepmom no drinking. What are you thinking? Probably, let's go have a fun day," Dina speculated. "I don't know what you're thinking but I am going to find out this week, I hope. I do think annulment, yes, is occurring as we sit on the couch."
A source confirmed to Us Weekly on Nov. 25 that Francesca wants to get an annulment. The insider said the model and music manager had "a wild night in Vegas" and married "too quickly and were drinking a lot!"
For more of Dina's interview with Frankel, tune in to Bethenny on Tuesday, Dec. 10.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite