Frankie Muniz hospitalized after 'mini stroke'
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA1 of 11
Former child star Frankie Muniz is recovering after suffering what he called a "mini stroke."
The "Malcolm in the Middle" star was admitted to the hospital on Friday and is now recuperating after the health scare.
Muniz, 26, revealed the news in a post on his Twitter page and vowed to start taking better care of himself.
He writes, "I was in the hospital last Friday. I suffered a 'Mini Stroke', which was not fun at all. Have to start taking care of my body! Getting old!"
The actor, who shot to fame as a youngster opposite Bryan Cranston in the hit TV sitcom, did not reveal any more details about his condition.
Keep clicking for more photos of Frankie ...
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite