Freaky! See Heidi Klum's Gory, Skintight Halloween Costume
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: DT2/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: UsWeekly/.4 of 16
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG6 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Aaron St-Clair/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Getty Images North America15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Anatomy 101 with Heidi Klum!
The Halloween-loving supermodel and "Project Runway" host, 38, managed to top herself yet again at her eponymous Halloween Party held Saturday at Tao at The Venetian in Las Vegas.
Klum revealed more than she ever has before, sorta, as a female anatomical figure -- wearing a bloody skintight getup with painstaking details.
And the married mom of four, wearing platform heels, entered the red carpet appropriately -- passed out on a stretcher, escorted by two bloodstained doctors!
The beauty, whose Halloween parties have become legendary -- as have her over-the-top costumes -- will don another costume on Monday night for her second bash, this one at NYC's PH-D at the Dream Downtown.
Us Weekly had the first sneak peek of Klum putting the final touches on that getup, in which the former Victoria's Secret catwalker will channel her inner ape with monkey ears, a hairy bodysuit and fangs.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite