Freaky! See Heidi Klum's Gory, Skintight Halloween Costume
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: DT2/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: UsWeekly/.4 of 16
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG6 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Aaron St-Clair/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Getty Images North America15 of 16
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Anatomy 101 with Heidi Klum!
The Halloween-loving supermodel and "Project Runway" host, 38, managed to top herself yet again at her eponymous Halloween Party held Saturday at Tao at The Venetian in Las Vegas.
Klum revealed more than she ever has before, sorta, as a female anatomical figure -- wearing a bloody skintight getup with painstaking details.
And the married mom of four, wearing platform heels, entered the red carpet appropriately -- passed out on a stretcher, escorted by two bloodstained doctors!
The beauty, whose Halloween parties have become legendary -- as have her over-the-top costumes -- will don another costume on Monday night for her second bash, this one at NYC's PH-D at the Dream Downtown.
Us Weekly had the first sneak peek of Klum putting the final touches on that getup, in which the former Victoria's Secret catwalker will channel her inner ape with monkey ears, a hairy bodysuit and fangs.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite