'Full House Cast,' Minus the Olsen Twins, Reunites for Show's 25th Anniversary
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 13
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 13
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 13
- Photo: Ad Media/Retna Ltd.4 of 13
- Photo: Ron Galella/Getty Images North America5 of 13
- Photo: Stoianov/Fame Flynet6 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: TS/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 13
- Photo: PacificCoastNews/Pacific Coast News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
It was almost a "Full House" when the cast of the beloved, long-running sitcom got together to celebrate the show's 25th anniversary.
Costars Bob Saget (Danny), Dave Coulier (Joey), John Stamos (Jesse), Candace Cameron Bure (D.J.), Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie), Lori Loughlin (Becky), Scott Weinger (Steve) and Andrea Barber (Kimmy) reunited over the weekend to honor the series' milestone together, two and a half decades after its 1987 premiere. Noticeably absent from the happy gathering? Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, who became household names thanks to their shared role as the youngest Tanner daughter, Michelle.
Though the Olsens, 26, couldn't make it, the rest of the cast enjoyed cake, photo ops, and plenty of early '90s nostalgia (Barber and Cameron Bure, both 36, documented the day on their respective Twitter accounts.)
"Love my Full House family. Full heart," Barber shared, adding later, "I just danced to three NKOTB songs in a row with @candacecbure and @JohnStamos. Life is complete!"
The gathering lasted on well into the evening -- Barber tweeted around 7:30 pm that she and Cameron Bure had plans to head to a "Sound of Music" sing-a-long.
"Full House rocks!" she wrote. "Also, I may have had a couple drinks."
The cast's youngest members have all come a long way since their days as youngsters on the San Francisco-based show.
With high-end lines like The Row and Elizabeth and James to their name, the Olsens are now mega-successful designers. Cameron Bure has three children with her husband, hockey star Valeri Bure; her TV sis Sweetin overcame a serious methamphetamine addiction, and now has two kids (one with ex-husband Cody Herpin, and one with current fiance Morty Coyle). As for Gibbler? Barber has two kids with hubby Jeremy Rytky, completed a Masters in Women's Studies at the University of York in England, and now works in an administrative position at Whittier College.
Or, as she sums up on her Twitter account: "Mother. Wife. Runner. Ex-Gibbler. The neon tights are officially retired, people! But my love for NKOTB still prevails . . ."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Full House Cast, Minus the Olsen Twins, Reunites for Show's 25th Anniversary
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite