George Lopez: Sandra Bullock's Baby Louis Is "Beautiful"
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: RD/Kirkland/Retna Digital2 of 7
- Photo: People.com/Promotional3 of 7
- Photo: Andy Fossum/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
Who knew about Sandra Bullock's top-secret adoption of baby boy Louis in January?
A tiny circle of trust -- one that included longtime pal George Lopez.
"Sandra is a loving, giving person, and Louis could not be in a better home," Lopez told UsMagazine.com at Monday's Third Annual George Lopez Celebrity Golf Classic in Toluca Lake, Calif. "She could not be happier."
The comic and his wife Ann "knew about [Louis] a couple months ago," he added to Extra. "We are proud uncle and aunt of Louis Bardo Bullock. He's beautiful."
Bullock, 45, reportedly adopted Louis in New Orleans, and kept him under wraps despite her ubiquitous presence throughout awards season and then the devastating news of husband Jesse James' infidelity. (Four women have claimed affairs with the motorcycle mogul, 41, who recently returned home from the Sierra Tucson rehab facility in Arizona.)
Married to James for nearly five years, Bullock filed for divorce on April 23 in Austin, Texas. "The marriage has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities that destroys the legitimate end of the marriage/relationship and prevents any reasonable expectations of reconciliation," court papers read.
Suggesting that Bullock will raise Louis alone, the documents also state: "There is no child under eighteen years of age or otherwise entitled to support who was born or adopted of this marriage and none is expected." (James has three kids: Chandler, 15, Jesse Jr., 12, and Sunny, 6.)
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT2013 Weddings
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite