Georgina Chapman and Harvey Weinstein welcome baby boy
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 6
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA2 of 6
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Georgina Chapman and Harvey Weinstein are now the proud parents of a baby boy, a rep for the film producer confirms to Us Weekly. The Marchesa co-founder and the movie mogul welcomed their first son on April 11, in New York. The New York Post's Page Six first reported the couple's happy news.
The spouses are already parents to their daughter, India Pearl, 2. Weinstein, 61, also has three daughters -- Emma, Lily and Ruth -- from his previous marriage to Eve Chilton.
Chapman shared news of her second pregnancy in December 2012. The "Project Runway: All-Stars" judge, 37, told Us she planned to remain active throughout her final trimester. "I do yoga, and I walk a lot," the fashion designer said. "I don't go crazy."
Weinstein added that he was "really excited" to become a father again, and joked that he was "praying" for a baby boy.
The power couple began dating in December 2004 and tied the knot three years later at Weinstein's Connecticut home. Famous guests included Cameron Diaz, Renee Zellweger, Jennifer Lopez and Naomi Watts.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite