Georgina Chapman and Harvey Weinstein welcome baby boy
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 6
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA2 of 6
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Georgina Chapman and Harvey Weinstein are now the proud parents of a baby boy, a rep for the film producer confirms to Us Weekly. The Marchesa co-founder and the movie mogul welcomed their first son on April 11, in New York. The New York Post's Page Six first reported the couple's happy news.
The spouses are already parents to their daughter, India Pearl, 2. Weinstein, 61, also has three daughters -- Emma, Lily and Ruth -- from his previous marriage to Eve Chilton.
Chapman shared news of her second pregnancy in December 2012. The "Project Runway: All-Stars" judge, 37, told Us she planned to remain active throughout her final trimester. "I do yoga, and I walk a lot," the fashion designer said. "I don't go crazy."
Weinstein added that he was "really excited" to become a father again, and joked that he was "praying" for a baby boy.
The power couple began dating in December 2004 and tied the knot three years later at Weinstein's Connecticut home. Famous guests included Cameron Diaz, Renee Zellweger, Jennifer Lopez and Naomi Watts.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite