Georgina Chapman and Harvey Weinstein welcome baby boy
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 6
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA2 of 6
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared Woul
Georgina Chapman and Harvey Weinstein are now the proud parents of a baby boy, a rep for the film producer confirms to Us Weekly. The Marchesa co-founder and the movie mogul welcomed their first son on April 11, in New York. The New York Post's Page Six first reported the couple's happy news.
The spouses are already parents to their daughter, India Pearl, 2. Weinstein, 61, also has three daughters -- Emma, Lily and Ruth -- from his previous marriage to Eve Chilton.
Chapman shared news of her second pregnancy in December 2012. The "Project Runway: All-Stars" judge, 37, told Us she planned to remain active throughout her final trimester. "I do yoga, and I walk a lot," the fashion designer said. "I don't go crazy."
Weinstein added that he was "really excited" to become a father again, and joked that he was "praying" for a baby boy.
The power couple began dating in December 2004 and tied the knot three years later at Weinstein's Connecticut home. Famous guests included Cameron Diaz, Renee Zellweger, Jennifer Lopez and Naomi Watts.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite