Georgina Chapman and Harvey Weinstein welcome baby boy
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 6
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA2 of 6
- Photo: Thibault Camus/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Georgina Chapman and Harvey Weinstein are now the proud parents of a baby boy, a rep for the film producer confirms to Us Weekly. The Marchesa co-founder and the movie mogul welcomed their first son on April 11, in New York. The New York Post's Page Six first reported the couple's happy news.
The spouses are already parents to their daughter, India Pearl, 2. Weinstein, 61, also has three daughters -- Emma, Lily and Ruth -- from his previous marriage to Eve Chilton.
Chapman shared news of her second pregnancy in December 2012. The "Project Runway: All-Stars" judge, 37, told Us she planned to remain active throughout her final trimester. "I do yoga, and I walk a lot," the fashion designer said. "I don't go crazy."
Weinstein added that he was "really excited" to become a father again, and joked that he was "praying" for a baby boy.
The power couple began dating in December 2004 and tied the knot three years later at Weinstein's Connecticut home. Famous guests included Cameron Diaz, Renee Zellweger, Jennifer Lopez and Naomi Watts.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite