Gillian Anderson, Partner Mark Griffiths Split
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WireImage4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Big Bang Theory' halts production amid contract negotiationsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:27:00 AM
- Michael Andreen Named SVP, Production at Fox InternationalMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 9:05:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From DebutMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:36:00 AM
- Richard Belzer's brother commits suicide - reportMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:20:50 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- 'Big Bang Theory' halts production amid contract negotiations
Gillian Anderson is sadly adding longtime love Mark Griffiths to her ex files.
"Gillian Anderson and her partner Mark Griffiths have amicably separated after six years together," a rep for the actress, 43, tells Us Weekly exclusively.
The duo, who never wed, share sons Oscar, 5, and Felix, 3.
The "X-Files" and "House of Mirth" actress has been married twice before. She and film art director Clyde Kotz, with whom she shares daughter Piper, 17, divorced in 1997; the star and documentarian Julian Ozanne were married for two years before parting ways in 2006.
Following her role as Miss Havisham in a 2011 PBS miniseries adaptation of "Great Expectations," Anderson has a full slate of projects in 2012: the films "Mr. Morgan's Last Love," "I'll Follow You Down" and "The Curse of the Buxom Strumpet," plus BBC miniseries "The Fall."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite