Gillian Anderson, Partner Mark Griffiths Split
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WireImage4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Tribeca: Patrick Stewart and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Steal the Show on Night 3MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:36:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Accuser's Lawyer Says More Sex Abuse Lawsuits Against 'Hollywood InsiMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:39:00 PM
- Ryan Seacrest Set to Renew 'American Idol' Contract, but NBCU and E! Future UncertMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:14:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Tribeca: Patrick Stewart and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Steal the Show on Night 3
Gillian Anderson is sadly adding longtime love Mark Griffiths to her ex files.
"Gillian Anderson and her partner Mark Griffiths have amicably separated after six years together," a rep for the actress, 43, tells Us Weekly exclusively.
The duo, who never wed, share sons Oscar, 5, and Felix, 3.
The "X-Files" and "House of Mirth" actress has been married twice before. She and film art director Clyde Kotz, with whom she shares daughter Piper, 17, divorced in 1997; the star and documentarian Julian Ozanne were married for two years before parting ways in 2006.
Following her role as Miss Havisham in a 2011 PBS miniseries adaptation of "Great Expectations," Anderson has a full slate of projects in 2012: the films "Mr. Morgan's Last Love," "I'll Follow You Down" and "The Curse of the Buxom Strumpet," plus BBC miniseries "The Fall."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite