Gillian Anderson, Partner Mark Griffiths Split
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WireImage4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Malcolm Gladwell Medical Drama Gets Pilot Order at FoxMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Amazon Sets Premiere Date for TransparentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Vicki Gunvalson Explained "What Gay Looks Like" On the RHOC ReunionMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:22:00 AM
- Fox Sales Exec Jean Rossi Leaving After 27 YearsMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:06:00 AM
- Vimeo Announces New Distribution PartnersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Malcolm Gladwell Medical Drama Gets Pilot Order at Fox
Gillian Anderson is sadly adding longtime love Mark Griffiths to her ex files.
"Gillian Anderson and her partner Mark Griffiths have amicably separated after six years together," a rep for the actress, 43, tells Us Weekly exclusively.
The duo, who never wed, share sons Oscar, 5, and Felix, 3.
The "X-Files" and "House of Mirth" actress has been married twice before. She and film art director Clyde Kotz, with whom she shares daughter Piper, 17, divorced in 1997; the star and documentarian Julian Ozanne were married for two years before parting ways in 2006.
Following her role as Miss Havisham in a 2011 PBS miniseries adaptation of "Great Expectations," Anderson has a full slate of projects in 2012: the films "Mr. Morgan's Last Love," "I'll Follow You Down" and "The Curse of the Buxom Strumpet," plus BBC miniseries "The Fall."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite