Gillian Anderson, Partner Mark Griffiths Split
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WireImage4 of 5
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Gillian Anderson is sadly adding longtime love Mark Griffiths to her ex files.
"Gillian Anderson and her partner Mark Griffiths have amicably separated after six years together," a rep for the actress, 43, tells Us Weekly exclusively.
The duo, who never wed, share sons Oscar, 5, and Felix, 3.
The "X-Files" and "House of Mirth" actress has been married twice before. She and film art director Clyde Kotz, with whom she shares daughter Piper, 17, divorced in 1997; the star and documentarian Julian Ozanne were married for two years before parting ways in 2006.
Following her role as Miss Havisham in a 2011 PBS miniseries adaptation of "Great Expectations," Anderson has a full slate of projects in 2012: the films "Mr. Morgan's Last Love," "I'll Follow You Down" and "The Curse of the Buxom Strumpet," plus BBC miniseries "The Fall."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite