Gillian Anderson, Partner Mark Griffiths Split
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WireImage4 of 5
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Gillian Anderson is sadly adding longtime love Mark Griffiths to her ex files.
"Gillian Anderson and her partner Mark Griffiths have amicably separated after six years together," a rep for the actress, 43, tells Us Weekly exclusively.
The duo, who never wed, share sons Oscar, 5, and Felix, 3.
The "X-Files" and "House of Mirth" actress has been married twice before. She and film art director Clyde Kotz, with whom she shares daughter Piper, 17, divorced in 1997; the star and documentarian Julian Ozanne were married for two years before parting ways in 2006.
Following her role as Miss Havisham in a 2011 PBS miniseries adaptation of "Great Expectations," Anderson has a full slate of projects in 2012: the films "Mr. Morgan's Last Love," "I'll Follow You Down" and "The Curse of the Buxom Strumpet," plus BBC miniseries "The Fall."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite