Giuliana & Bill Rancic Finally Reveal Their Surrogate
- Photo: Sara De Boer/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Life&Style/.2 of 16
- Photo: @Giuliana Rancic/Twitter3 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: VISP/GSI9 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Goldstar's Jim McCarthy on why live is betterMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 5:31:31 AM
- Cher credits luck for her lengthy careerMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 2:22:07 AM
- 'The Voice' Wraps Season 4, Crowns New Winner (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 12:53:07 AM
- 7 Characters You Are Likely to Encounter at the Cannes Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 7:39:23 PM
- Marriage Struggles to Stand a Short Test of Time in 'I Give It a Year' Trailer (ViMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 7:26:02 PM
- Goldstar's Jim McCarthy on why live is better
Giuliana and Bill Rancic made a conscious effort to keep secret the identity of the woman who carried their newborn son, Edward Duke, to term during her pregnancy, but on the Oct. 2 premiere of STYLE's "Giuliana & Bill," the proud parents are finally ready to introduce her to the world.
As they adjust to life as first-time parents, the Rancics say they will forever be indebted to Delphine, who was coached in the delivery room by the couple during her four-hour labor.
Telling NBC's "Today" show that he and his wife of five years "hit the gestational carrier lottery," proud papa Bill cannot say enough about the brunette who helped bring his son into the world. "She's great. She's a very caring woman," he told Us Weekly in May, when then-anonymous Delphine was six months pregnant. "She's giving us a gift and we're going to be eternally grateful."
Check out the clip to see the Rancics -- and Delphine -- tour the Colorado hospital where she gave birth to baby Edward Duke before "Giuliana & Bill" premieres Oct. 2 at 8 p.m. (EST) on STYLE.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Giuliana & Bill Rancic Finally Reveal Their Surrogate
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite