Giuliana & Bill Rancic Finally Reveal Their Surrogate
- Photo: Sara De Boer/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Life&Style/.2 of 16
- Photo: @Giuliana Rancic/Twitter3 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: VISP/GSI9 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Giuliana and Bill Rancic made a conscious effort to keep secret the identity of the woman who carried their newborn son, Edward Duke, to term during her pregnancy, but on the Oct. 2 premiere of STYLE's "Giuliana & Bill," the proud parents are finally ready to introduce her to the world.
As they adjust to life as first-time parents, the Rancics say they will forever be indebted to Delphine, who was coached in the delivery room by the couple during her four-hour labor.
Telling NBC's "Today" show that he and his wife of five years "hit the gestational carrier lottery," proud papa Bill cannot say enough about the brunette who helped bring his son into the world. "She's great. She's a very caring woman," he told Us Weekly in May, when then-anonymous Delphine was six months pregnant. "She's giving us a gift and we're going to be eternally grateful."
Check out the clip to see the Rancics -- and Delphine -- tour the Colorado hospital where she gave birth to baby Edward Duke before "Giuliana & Bill" premieres Oct. 2 at 8 p.m. (EST) on STYLE.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Giuliana & Bill Rancic Finally Reveal Their Surrogate
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite