Giuliana, Bill Rancic's First Baby Will Be a Boy!
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin1 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Tibrina Hobson/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
Break out the blue cigars!
With just a few short months to go until becoming first-time parents, Giuliana and Bill Rancic have revealed that the baby they'll welcome with the help of a gestational surrogate will be a boy.
"We are beyond excited to be having a little boy," Bill tells E! News. "We are so ready for everything that comes with being a new mom and dad!," added his wife -- who shared their happy news with family and friends at a baby shower in Los Angeles Sunday. "We just can't wait!"
When their child arrives at the end of the summer, it will be a dream fully realized for breast cancer survivor Giuliana, 37, and Bill, 41. "We are so blessed!" the E! News anchor and "Fashion Police" co-host told Us Weekly in May. "This truly is a miracle baby."
Traveling from their homes in Chicago and Los Angeles to be with their surrogate during her doctor's appointments, the couple cannot wait to be in the delivery room to witness their baby's first breath.
Says Giuliana: "It will be the best moment of our lives."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Giuliana, Bill Rancic's First Baby Will Be a Boy!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
From Gwen Stefani to Britney Spears, check out some of the best all-time style moments from the Teen Choice Awards.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Kerry Washington and more stars who've married football stars.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJ.Law Green Light
From Crowd Ignite