Giuliana, Bill Rancic's First Baby Will Be a Boy!
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin1 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Tibrina Hobson/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Break out the blue cigars!
With just a few short months to go until becoming first-time parents, Giuliana and Bill Rancic have revealed that the baby they'll welcome with the help of a gestational surrogate will be a boy.
"We are beyond excited to be having a little boy," Bill tells E! News. "We are so ready for everything that comes with being a new mom and dad!," added his wife -- who shared their happy news with family and friends at a baby shower in Los Angeles Sunday. "We just can't wait!"
When their child arrives at the end of the summer, it will be a dream fully realized for breast cancer survivor Giuliana, 37, and Bill, 41. "We are so blessed!" the E! News anchor and "Fashion Police" co-host told Us Weekly in May. "This truly is a miracle baby."
Traveling from their homes in Chicago and Los Angeles to be with their surrogate during her doctor's appointments, the couple cannot wait to be in the delivery room to witness their baby's first breath.
Says Giuliana: "It will be the best moment of our lives."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Giuliana, Bill Rancic's First Baby Will Be a Boy!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite