Giuliana, Bill Rancic's First Baby Will Be a Boy!
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin1 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Tibrina Hobson/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
Break out the blue cigars!
With just a few short months to go until becoming first-time parents, Giuliana and Bill Rancic have revealed that the baby they'll welcome with the help of a gestational surrogate will be a boy.
"We are beyond excited to be having a little boy," Bill tells E! News. "We are so ready for everything that comes with being a new mom and dad!," added his wife -- who shared their happy news with family and friends at a baby shower in Los Angeles Sunday. "We just can't wait!"
When their child arrives at the end of the summer, it will be a dream fully realized for breast cancer survivor Giuliana, 37, and Bill, 41. "We are so blessed!" the E! News anchor and "Fashion Police" co-host told Us Weekly in May. "This truly is a miracle baby."
Traveling from their homes in Chicago and Los Angeles to be with their surrogate during her doctor's appointments, the couple cannot wait to be in the delivery room to witness their baby's first breath.
Says Giuliana: "It will be the best moment of our lives."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Giuliana, Bill Rancic's First Baby Will Be a Boy!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite