Giuliana, Bill Rancic's First Baby Will Be a Boy!
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin1 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/GettyImages.com9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Tibrina Hobson/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media GroupMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:37:00 PM
- Managers Call SAG-AFTRA's Code of Ethics 'DOA' After SurveyMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:31:00 PM
- FX's 'Archer' Renewed for 2 More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Insiders: Andrew Garfield Rewrote Batkid Oscars Speech, Thought Segment Was ExploitativeMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:54:00 PM
- CW's Uncensored 'Reign' Sex Scenes Are 'Appalling,' SayMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Disney to Make Chinese Co-Productions With Shanghai Media Group
Break out the blue cigars!
With just a few short months to go until becoming first-time parents, Giuliana and Bill Rancic have revealed that the baby they'll welcome with the help of a gestational surrogate will be a boy.
"We are beyond excited to be having a little boy," Bill tells E! News. "We are so ready for everything that comes with being a new mom and dad!," added his wife -- who shared their happy news with family and friends at a baby shower in Los Angeles Sunday. "We just can't wait!"
When their child arrives at the end of the summer, it will be a dream fully realized for breast cancer survivor Giuliana, 37, and Bill, 41. "We are so blessed!" the E! News anchor and "Fashion Police" co-host told Us Weekly in May. "This truly is a miracle baby."
Traveling from their homes in Chicago and Los Angeles to be with their surrogate during her doctor's appointments, the couple cannot wait to be in the delivery room to witness their baby's first breath.
Says Giuliana: "It will be the best moment of our lives."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Giuliana, Bill Rancic's First Baby Will Be a Boy!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite