Giuliana Rancic Home From Hospital, 'Feeling Good' After Double Mastectomy
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE4 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE6 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Fern/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Whittle / Splash News/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Actor Chris Pine charged in New Zealand with DUIMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:56:21 PM
- Cameraman recounts Crocodile Hunter's last momentsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:42:26 PM
- 'Need for Speed' Review: Aaron Paul Can't Get This Vehicle Off the LotMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 9:30:00 PM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inductees
Three days after undergoing a successful double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery, Giuliana Rancic has been released from the hospital and is recuperating at home.
"I'm feeling good and I'm happy to be back home," Rancic, 37, told E! News Friday.
Opting to go through with the four-hour surgery on December 13, the E! News and Fashion Police hostess deemed the procedure a "success."
"It's been tough, but I'm trying to stay strong and manage the pain," she said. "I have a newfound respect for women who have been through breast cancer and this surgery."
Diagnosed with breast cancer in August, Rancic is doing her best to remain upbeat.
"They might come out looking even hotter," she joked pre-surgery of her reconstructed breasts. "You gotta have fun with this. We find the humor in everything. Bill helped pick 'em out. I'm like, 'Bill, that big? Really?'"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite