Giuliana Rancic Home From Hospital, 'Feeling Good' After Double Mastectomy
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: OHPIX/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE4 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE6 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Fern/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Whittle / Splash News/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Three days after undergoing a successful double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery, Giuliana Rancic has been released from the hospital and is recuperating at home.
"I'm feeling good and I'm happy to be back home," Rancic, 37, told E! News Friday.
Opting to go through with the four-hour surgery on December 13, the E! News and Fashion Police hostess deemed the procedure a "success."
"It's been tough, but I'm trying to stay strong and manage the pain," she said. "I have a newfound respect for women who have been through breast cancer and this surgery."
Diagnosed with breast cancer in August, Rancic is doing her best to remain upbeat.
"They might come out looking even hotter," she joked pre-surgery of her reconstructed breasts. "You gotta have fun with this. We find the humor in everything. Bill helped pick 'em out. I'm like, 'Bill, that big? Really?'"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite