'Glee' Actress Amber Riley Faints, Collapses on Red Carpet
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 14
- Photo: Starbux/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Tuesday evening wasn't especially full of glee for Amber Riley.
At an Academy screening of "Glee" at the Leonard H. Goldenson Theatre in Hollywood, Calif., the singer and actress, 26, fainted and collapsed on the red carpet, multiples outlets reported.
The star, who plays Mercedes on the musical show, assured fans after the incident that all is well. "Hey guys, I'm okay :)," she tweeted. "I got a little dizzy from all the photog flashes! You'd think I’s be used to it by now, still a red carpet amateur I guess. Gonna get checked out but I feel fine. Thank you for all the concern and well wishes."
Riley added that she was grateful to red carpet photographers for not capturing her collapse.
"I'd also like to thank the photographers for being so professional and not taking photos of me on the ground. I truly truly appreciate it. Could have been super embarrassing."
Her "Glee" castmates Lea Michele, Matthew Morrison, Heather Morris, Cory Monteith, Darren Criss, Chris Colfer and Jane Lynch also attended Tuesday's event, which featured a Q&A session in addition to the screening.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Glee's Amber Riley Faints, Collapses on Red Carpet
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite