'Glee' Actress Amber Riley Faints, Collapses on Red Carpet
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 14
- Photo: Starbux/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com10 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious MaidsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
- Idris Elba and Girlfriend Welcome SonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Aereo CEO 'Hoping for a Clear Decision' From Supreme CourtMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Parenthood Season Finale Recap: Amber and Ryan's New Obstacle and Haddie's Big SecMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Parks and Recreation Finale Enlists Workaholics' Blake AndersonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:23:00 AM
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious Maids
Tuesday evening wasn't especially full of glee for Amber Riley.
At an Academy screening of "Glee" at the Leonard H. Goldenson Theatre in Hollywood, Calif., the singer and actress, 26, fainted and collapsed on the red carpet, multiples outlets reported.
The star, who plays Mercedes on the musical show, assured fans after the incident that all is well. "Hey guys, I'm okay :)," she tweeted. "I got a little dizzy from all the photog flashes! You'd think I’s be used to it by now, still a red carpet amateur I guess. Gonna get checked out but I feel fine. Thank you for all the concern and well wishes."
Riley added that she was grateful to red carpet photographers for not capturing her collapse.
"I'd also like to thank the photographers for being so professional and not taking photos of me on the ground. I truly truly appreciate it. Could have been super embarrassing."
Her "Glee" castmates Lea Michele, Matthew Morrison, Heather Morris, Cory Monteith, Darren Criss, Chris Colfer and Jane Lynch also attended Tuesday's event, which featured a Q&A session in addition to the screening.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Glee's Amber Riley Faints, Collapses on Red Carpet
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite