'Glee' Co-Creator Ryan Murphy Tweets First Picture of Son Logan Phineas
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 8
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA2 of 8
- Photo: Carolyn Contino / BEImages/Rex USA3 of 8
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Matt Dames/Promotional6 of 8
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Meet Logan Phineas Miller Murphy!
On Jan. 1, "Glee" co-creator Ryan Murphy shared the first picture of his son with his Twitter followers. "Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes," the 47-year-old TV mogul wrote. "Logan is one-week-old and doing great. Happy new year!"
The picture shows the newborn looking snug under a monogrammed blue blanket.
Born via surrogate at 9:47 a.m. Dec. 24, Logan Phineas is the first child for Murphy and his husband, photographer David Miller. The couple married in Provincetown, Mass., in July 2012.
In addition to Glee, Murphy has two other shows on the air: FX's "American Horror Story: Asylum" and NBC's "The New Normal."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ryan Murphy, Glee Co-Creator, Tweets First Picture of Son Logan Phineas
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite