'Glee' Co-Creator Ryan Murphy Tweets First Picture of Son Logan Phineas
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 8
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA2 of 8
- Photo: Carolyn Contino / BEImages/Rex USA3 of 8
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Matt Dames/Promotional6 of 8
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:00:54 PM
- Legendary Acquires 'The Kennedys' Producer Asylum Entertainment (Corrected)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:56:40 AM
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in AprilMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:21:21 AM
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:53:47 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&
Meet Logan Phineas Miller Murphy!
On Jan. 1, "Glee" co-creator Ryan Murphy shared the first picture of his son with his Twitter followers. "Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes," the 47-year-old TV mogul wrote. "Logan is one-week-old and doing great. Happy new year!"
The picture shows the newborn looking snug under a monogrammed blue blanket.
Born via surrogate at 9:47 a.m. Dec. 24, Logan Phineas is the first child for Murphy and his husband, photographer David Miller. The couple married in Provincetown, Mass., in July 2012.
In addition to Glee, Murphy has two other shows on the air: FX's "American Horror Story: Asylum" and NBC's "The New Normal."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ryan Murphy, Glee Co-Creator, Tweets First Picture of Son Logan Phineas
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite