'Glee' Co-Creator Ryan Murphy Tweets First Picture of Son Logan Phineas
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 8
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA2 of 8
- Photo: Carolyn Contino / BEImages/Rex USA3 of 8
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Matt Dames/Promotional6 of 8
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'A Most Wanted Man' Review: Philip Seymour Hoffman Bends the Spy Game RulesMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 1:57:00 PM
- Amazon Q2 Losses Larger Than AnticipatedMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 1:32:00 PM
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Air Jordans and Her Assets for Racy 'Anaconda' Cover (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 1:27:00 PM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Review: Chris Pratt Rides Shotgun on Marvel's CMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 1:00:00 PM
- OITNB's Jason Biggs and Laura Prepon Discuss the Pros and Cons of Playing Horrible PeopleMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 12:44:00 PM
- 'A Most Wanted Man' Review: Philip Seymour Hoffman Bends the Spy Game Rules
Meet Logan Phineas Miller Murphy!
On Jan. 1, "Glee" co-creator Ryan Murphy shared the first picture of his son with his Twitter followers. "Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes," the 47-year-old TV mogul wrote. "Logan is one-week-old and doing great. Happy new year!"
The picture shows the newborn looking snug under a monogrammed blue blanket.
Born via surrogate at 9:47 a.m. Dec. 24, Logan Phineas is the first child for Murphy and his husband, photographer David Miller. The couple married in Provincetown, Mass., in July 2012.
In addition to Glee, Murphy has two other shows on the air: FX's "American Horror Story: Asylum" and NBC's "The New Normal."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ryan Murphy, Glee Co-Creator, Tweets First Picture of Son Logan Phineas
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStylish Mama
From Crowd Ignite