'Glee' Co-Creator Ryan Murphy Tweets First Picture of Son Logan Phineas
- Photo: Twitter/.1 of 8
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA2 of 8
- Photo: Carolyn Contino / BEImages/Rex USA3 of 8
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Matt Dames/Promotional6 of 8
- Photo: Gregory Pace / BEImages/Rex USA7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social MediaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:14:00 AM
- Ice Cube, Dr. Dre Find Their MC Ren, DJ Yella for N.W.A. BiopicMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana Poses Nude for Women's Health MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:52:00 AM
- VH1 Renews 'Hit the Floor' for Season 3MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:37:00 AM
- Politico Editor Rachel Smolkin Jumps to CNN as Executive Editor, PoliticsMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:23:00 AM
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social Media
Meet Logan Phineas Miller Murphy!
On Jan. 1, "Glee" co-creator Ryan Murphy shared the first picture of his son with his Twitter followers. "Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes," the 47-year-old TV mogul wrote. "Logan is one-week-old and doing great. Happy new year!"
The picture shows the newborn looking snug under a monogrammed blue blanket.
Born via surrogate at 9:47 a.m. Dec. 24, Logan Phineas is the first child for Murphy and his husband, photographer David Miller. The couple married in Provincetown, Mass., in July 2012.
In addition to Glee, Murphy has two other shows on the air: FX's "American Horror Story: Asylum" and NBC's "The New Normal."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ryan Murphy, Glee Co-Creator, Tweets First Picture of Son Logan Phineas
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite