'Glee': Kurt's new boyfriend already cast says Jane Lynch
- Photo: Fox/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: Jon McKee/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Jon McKee/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Jon McKee/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Darla Khazei/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
On "Glee" Season 2, Kurt (Chris Colfer) may get his chance to date a football player after all.Sorry, Finn, but we're talking about guest star Chord Overstreet, whose casting has already been known for a while. There's been speculation for a while that he's Kurt's new squeeze, and from the sounds of it, cast member Jane Lynch thinks he's the one, according to E!.
"They've cast him already," Lynch says Sunday (Aug. 22) at the Audi and Chopard Emmy party when asked about Kurt's love interest. "He becomes the new star quarterback and he's going to be Kurt's boyfriend. "He's tall, boyish with straight blonde hair and big fat, pouty lips," she adds, forgetting his name.
Well, that's how Sue "C's" it anyway. She's pretty convincing. Not only is the description spot on, but if you recall, Overstreet's character Sam is newcomer who joins the football team, becomes pals with Finn (Cory Monteith), only to later become his rival.
Hmm, will Finn be jealous of Sam and Kurt?"Glee" returns on Tuesday, Sept. 21.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite