'Glee' Star Sued For Alleged Sexual Assault
- Photo: BT1/Brian To/Wonderwall1 of 19
- Photo: BT1/ Brian To/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: NT1/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 19
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage5 of 19
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/Final Image/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America7 of 19
- Photo: .8 of 19
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/WorldRedEye.com/.9 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 19
- Photo: Patrick Ecclesine/FOX11 of 19
- Photo: Twitter12 of 19
- Photo: @mark_salling/Twitter13 of 19
- Photo: OP/Promotional14 of 19
- Photo: Twitter/Promotional15 of 19
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage16 of 19
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com17 of 19
- Photo: Al Powers/.18 of 19
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
A former girlfriend of "Glee" star Mark Salling is accusing the actor of sexual battery stemming from an incident in March 2011, ET has learned.
According to court documents filed Jan. 18 in Los Angeles, Salling's ex Roxanne Gorzela alleges that sexual battery, assault and battery, and intentional infliction of emotional distress occurred while the two were dating.
Gorzela claims that Salling engaged in unprotected sex with her when she expressly communicated to him that he wear a condom while they were intimate. Following the alleged incident, Gorzela claims that she confronted Salling about his actions. At this point, she claims he pushed her to the floor causing injuries to her head and knees. A police report was filed on March 25, the day of the alleged attack.
Gorzela is asking for unspecified damages. Court documents state that the pair began dating in 2010.
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite