'Glee' Star Jane Lynch Weds Girlfriend!
- Photo: Apega/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: STCLAIR/MACCA/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Brandon Parry/LE/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
"They were very happy. There was lots of smiling," the restaurant's manager, Scott Mercure, tells Us.
Twenty-one guests attended the 20-minute ceremony, which started at 5:30 p.m. and was held on the restaurant's patio. Lynch donned a cream wrap blouse and black slacks, and Embry donned a cream and black cocktail-length frock.
After, they feasted on striped sea bass, duck and a three-tiered wedding cake filled with chocolate mousse and vanilla-cream frosting. "It was really good," Mercure told Us of the dessert.
A band played jazz and "a variety" of tunes for "upbeat dancing," Mercure adds. The party went until "about 10 p.m."
The two also had dinner Friday night at the Sunderland, Mass. restaurant, the manager told Us.
Lynch, 49, got engaged to Embry in November.
"I'm thrilled! It's an amazing thing. I wake up and pinch myself every morning!" she told Us in April.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite