'Glee' Star Jane Lynch Weds Girlfriend!
- Photo: Apega/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: STCLAIR/MACCA/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Brandon Parry/LE/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: Owen Beiny/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
"They were very happy. There was lots of smiling," the restaurant's manager, Scott Mercure, tells Us.
Twenty-one guests attended the 20-minute ceremony, which started at 5:30 p.m. and was held on the restaurant's patio. Lynch donned a cream wrap blouse and black slacks, and Embry donned a cream and black cocktail-length frock.
After, they feasted on striped sea bass, duck and a three-tiered wedding cake filled with chocolate mousse and vanilla-cream frosting. "It was really good," Mercure told Us of the dessert.
A band played jazz and "a variety" of tunes for "upbeat dancing," Mercure adds. The party went until "about 10 p.m."
The two also had dinner Friday night at the Sunderland, Mass. restaurant, the manager told Us.
Lynch, 49, got engaged to Embry in November.
"I'm thrilled! It's an amazing thing. I wake up and pinch myself every morning!" she told Us in April.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite