Selena Gomez "depressed" as "Wizards of Waverly Place" comes to an endRelated: Selena Gomez
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Vince Bucci/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
Disney star Selena Gomez is feeling "depressed" as she spends her final few days on the set of her TV show "Wizards of Waverly Place."
The singer/actress is currently shooting her final scenes for the popular children's series as its fourth season prepares to wrap later this week.
In the lead up to her final day on set, Gomez admits she will be devastated when the program ends.
A fan sent Gomez a message on Twitter.com, telling her, "I'm gonna bawl my eyes out when WOWP ["Wizards Of Waverly Place"] finishes", and the star replied, "Me too", before writing, "3 days left ... depressed."
The 18 year-old, who is dating Justin Bieber, also posted a picture of the cast with a congratulations cake for their 100th episode, alongside an unhappy face sign, later adding, "On behalf of my cast and myself, thank you for believing in our show for the past 5 years ... We are truly grateful and owe it all to you."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite