Gosselin kids allowed to appear on mom's new show
- Photo: Prahl/Wilson/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/GettyImages.com2 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: TLC/ Darren Modricker/Promotional5 of 10
- Photo: Promotional6 of 10
- Photo: Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: ABC/Promotional8 of 10
- Photo: MSN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ceelo Green Accused of Tweeting: 'People Who Have Really Been Raped REMEMBER!!!'MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 9:09:00 AM
- Angelina Jolie First Wedding Photos Flood Internet on Labor DayMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 8:31:00 AM
- Clive Cussler returns with 'The Eye of Heaven'MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 7:45:26 AM
- Jimi Jamison, Survivor Lead Singer, Dead at 63MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 7:31:00 AM
- FBI Investigating Nude Celebrity Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 7:29:00 AM
- Ceelo Green Accused of Tweeting: 'People Who Have Really Been Raped REMEMBER!!!'
HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) -- Kate's eight are free to appear on their mom's upcoming reality show.
A spokesman for the Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry says producers have obtained child-labor permits for Kate Gosselin's twins and sextuplets to appear with their mother on a series of TLC specials, "Kate Plus 8."
Troy Thompson said Monday that the permits are good for six months, then must be renewed.
Pennsylvania regulators concluded last month that permits should have been obtained for Gosselin's old show, "Jon & Kate Plus 8." The series ended last year when Kate split with her husband, Jon.
No legal action was taken, but the producers agreed to submit paperwork for any future taping.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGuilty Plea
From Crowd Ignite