Kim and Kanye: Are They the New Beyonce and Jay-Z?Related: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian
- Photo: Eric Ryan/GettyImages.com2 of 4
"Would she marry him? Absolutely," a pal declares to Life & Style. "She wouldn't even think twice."
Word is, Kim is convinced that Kanye's connections could burnish her image following her E!-sponsored, 72-day marriage fiasco to Humphries.
And though the Kardashian clan is supposedly worried that Kanye will lose interest now that his wooing has finally landed him the prize, he does have the support of one important member of the family.
"Honestly, we've known Kanye forever. He's been a great family friend. I love Kanye," Khloe told Ellen DeGeneres during a sit-down on Wednesday (watch it here). "I think they're cute together. ... I think Kim and Kanye have known each other for a long time. I think that they're good friends and they're compatible. I think a friendship is where good relationships stem from."
As for Humphries, "I like Kris as a person," opines Khloe. "I just didn't think [he] and Kim were compatible together. ... I was the only one to tell her that. I don't know why no one else told her that. ... She got mad at me."
Meanwhile, rumors that Kardashian recently considered a reconciliation with repeat ex Reggie Bush are getting a boost from Radar Online, which says they hung out together in Miami several weeks back ...
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite