Are 'Glee' Stars Lea Michele and Cory Monteith Cozying Up Off-Camera?
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: PS3/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: PS3/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: FOX/Promotional7 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Anchorman' Ron Burgundy ESPN Gig Canceled Due to Jameis Winston CoverageMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:47:39 PM
- Song Smashup Showdown: Which 2013 Year-End Pop Music Collaboration Is Best?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:39:52 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Epic' Director Chris Wedge Calls Animated Filmmaking a MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:32:13 PM
- 'The Fifth Beatle' Movie Adds Peyton Reed as DirectorMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:15:51 PM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne Fil
By Kat Giantis
They're heading to the altar on "Glee," but are Lea Michele and Cory Monteith exploring a romance off-screen, too? Life & Style claims the erstwhile Rachel and Finn were mooning over each other during a Valentine's Day date at a Los Angeles restaurant.
"They were into each other all night," tattles a body language-reading spy at Il Covo eatery. "She was very happy, flirting and touching Cory a lot. He just stared at her with puppy-dog eyes."
In between some handholding and giggling, the actor apparently fed Lea spaghetti (no word on whether he also pushed a meatball toward her with his nose, a la "Lady and the Tramp"). The mag says she responded by rubbing his back, although maybe he was simply having a hard time swallowing what was in front of him (sort of like us with this story).
Anyhoo, Lea, 25, and Cory, 29, were spied on another date three days later, although the starlet soon jetted off with her girlfriends to Mexico, where she, ahem, gleefully tweeted a from-the-rear bikini shot.
"Cory is totally into her," insists a "Glee" crewmember.
Reps for the pair didn't respond to our request for comment.
Michele, who split from actor boyfriend Theo Stockman in September after about a year of togetherness, has repeatedly described her relationship with Monteith as brotherly and called their love scenes "way awkward."
"I mean, for me, if it was going to happen with anybody it would have happened with Cory," she told Glamour UK last year. "The moment I saw him, I thought 'This boy is very cute.' But he's like my big brother. He's such a great friend, and I am so happy working with him every day that I'm glad nothing has ever happened because it would have ruined something if it didn't work out."
Still, they sparked romance rumors in November when they were caught look cozy in the background of a quickly deleted photo tweeted by co-stars Jenna Ushkowitz and Damien McGinty.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Girls Night Out
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite