- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: PS3/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: PS3/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: FOX/Promotional7 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:51:00 AM
- How 'Boyhood' Editor Sandra Adair Stitched 12 Long Years Into the Year's MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:43:00 AM
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' 9/11 Poster Shell Shocks Social MediaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:14:00 AM
- Ice Cube, Dr. Dre Find Their MC Ren, DJ Yella for N.W.A. BiopicMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 11:00:00 AM
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Zoe Saldana Poses Nude for Women's Health MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:52:00 AM
- 'Agents of SHIELD's' Elena Satine to Join 'Revenge'
By Kat Giantis
They're heading to the altar on "Glee," but are Lea Michele and Cory Monteith exploring a romance off-screen, too? Life & Style claims the erstwhile Rachel and Finn were mooning over each other during a Valentine's Day date at a Los Angeles restaurant.
"They were into each other all night," tattles a body language-reading spy at Il Covo eatery. "She was very happy, flirting and touching Cory a lot. He just stared at her with puppy-dog eyes."
In between some hand-holding and giggling, the actor apparently fed Lea spaghetti (no word on whether he also pushed a meatball toward her with his nose, a la "Lady and the Tramp"). The mag says she responded by rubbing his back, although maybe he was simply having a hard time swallowing what was in front of him (sort of like us with this story).
Anyhoo, Lea, 25, and Cory, 29, were spied on another date three days later, although the starlet soon jetted off with her girlfriends to Mexico, where she, ahem, gleefully tweeted a from-the-rear bikini shot.
"Cory is totally into her," insists a "Glee" crew member.
Reps for the pair didn't respond to our request for comment.
Michele, who split from actor boyfriend Theo Stockman in September after about a year of togetherness, has repeatedly described her relationship with Monteith as brotherly and called their love scenes "way awkward."
"I mean, for me, if it was going to happen with anybody it would have happened with Cory," she told Glamour U.K. last year. "The moment I saw him, I thought 'This boy is very cute.' But he's like my big brother. He's such a great friend, and I am so happy working with him every day that I'm glad nothing has ever happened because it would have ruined something if it didn't work out."
Still, they sparked romance rumors in November when they were caught look cozy in the background of a quickly deleted photo tweeted by co-stars Jenna Ushkowitz and Damian McGinty.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite