- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: PS3/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: PS3/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: FOX/Promotional7 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
By Kat Giantis
They're heading to the altar on "Glee," but are Lea Michele and Cory Monteith exploring a romance off-screen, too? Life & Style claims the erstwhile Rachel and Finn were mooning over each other during a Valentine's Day date at a Los Angeles restaurant.
"They were into each other all night," tattles a body language-reading spy at Il Covo eatery. "She was very happy, flirting and touching Cory a lot. He just stared at her with puppy-dog eyes."
In between some hand-holding and giggling, the actor apparently fed Lea spaghetti (no word on whether he also pushed a meatball toward her with his nose, a la "Lady and the Tramp"). The mag says she responded by rubbing his back, although maybe he was simply having a hard time swallowing what was in front of him (sort of like us with this story).
Anyhoo, Lea, 25, and Cory, 29, were spied on another date three days later, although the starlet soon jetted off with her girlfriends to Mexico, where she, ahem, gleefully tweeted a from-the-rear bikini shot.
"Cory is totally into her," insists a "Glee" crew member.
Reps for the pair didn't respond to our request for comment.
Michele, who split from actor boyfriend Theo Stockman in September after about a year of togetherness, has repeatedly described her relationship with Monteith as brotherly and called their love scenes "way awkward."
"I mean, for me, if it was going to happen with anybody it would have happened with Cory," she told Glamour U.K. last year. "The moment I saw him, I thought 'This boy is very cute.' But he's like my big brother. He's such a great friend, and I am so happy working with him every day that I'm glad nothing has ever happened because it would have ruined something if it didn't work out."
Still, they sparked romance rumors in November when they were caught look cozy in the background of a quickly deleted photo tweeted by co-stars Jenna Ushkowitz and Damian McGinty.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite