- Photo: AJB/ZDS/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: AJB/ZDS/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: AJB/ZDS/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: AR4/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
By Kat Giantis
The Florence, Italy, edition of "Jersey Shore" won't premiere until August, but we can already predict one of the story lines: Snooki gets cursed. The pocket-sized human yam was recently filmed getting the evil eye from an unimpressed local woman, and now, on the heels of crashing into a police car, she's broken up with her boyfriend.
"Snooki and her boyfriend have split up," an insider tells L&S. "He went to visit her in Italy this past week. They fought a lot while he was there and have called it quits."
Adds an Us snitch, "[He] came home early."
As MTV's cameras rolled on the reality show's fourth season a few days back, Snooki, 22, was snapped curled up in Jionni's arms, a sad look on her face as they tried to make up following a fight at a club the night before.
The scene might have even been touching if not for the comically fuzzy Abominable Snowman boots on Snooki's feet.
"He said it was hard for them to be apart, and that with the whole world knowing her past, he finds it very hard to trust her," tattles a LaValle source to L&S. "I think he was just really sad about being away from her so much. I'm not sure who broke up with whom -- it seems to be mutual because of the distance and the time apart."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite