- Photo: AJB/ZDS/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: AJB/ZDS/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: AJB/ZDS/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: AR4/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: ZWAB/SGD/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Nymphomaniac': 5 WTF Moments, From Penis Montages to Christian Slater Bathroom AcMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 8:50:00 AM
- 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo Picks His Girl, Pisses Off Internet and Officially Becomes MMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 8:21:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac': 5 WTF Moments, From Penis Montages to Christian Slater Bathroom Ac
By Kat Giantis
The Florence, Italy, edition of "Jersey Shore" won't premiere until August, but we can already predict one of the story lines: Snooki gets cursed. The pocket-sized human yam was recently filmed getting the evil eye from an unimpressed local woman, and now, on the heels of crashing into a police car, she's broken up with her boyfriend.
"Snooki and her boyfriend have split up," an insider tells L&S. "He went to visit her in Italy this past week. They fought a lot while he was there and have called it quits."
Adds an Us snitch, "[He] came home early."
As MTV's cameras rolled on the reality show's fourth season a few days back, Snooki, 22, was snapped curled up in Jionni's arms, a sad look on her face as they tried to make up following a fight at a club the night before.
The scene might have even been touching if not for the comically fuzzy Abominable Snowman boots on Snooki's feet.
"He said it was hard for them to be apart, and that with the whole world knowing her past, he finds it very hard to trust her," tattles a LaValle source to L&S. "I think he was just really sad about being away from her so much. I'm not sure who broke up with whom -- it seems to be mutual because of the distance and the time apart."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL
From Crowd Ignite